Well hello there my little cherubs,
Me and my best mate Connor have just returned from a 4 day trip to the land of fire and ice that is Iceland!
We went on 3 epic excursions, explored Reykjavik and spent too much money! – It’s what happens when a pint of Guinness is £11!
We also took lots of photos and videos to share with you guys.
Here’s the type of content you can expect to be published in the next couple of weeks.
- At least two vlogs including our days out to some epic waterfalls, Geysers, a crack in the earth itself and waking around the capital Reykjavik .
- Top tips on renting a car in Iceland – even though we didn’t do this!
- An article on the Reykjavik art Scene
- A post about one of Iceland’s most popular tours – riding horses across a lava field!
- An article on how to plan an trip to Iceland
- A City guide to Reykjavik
I hope that’s going to be enough for you greedy guys and gals 😉
Stay tuned and I hope you’ll like whats coming up